winnie♥her love is contagious.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

wow.
its been almost a month since my last updated.
NO>< !!!!.
my dayly visitor decreasing day by day :C.
kaykay.let's me blog xiuxiu 1st.ok?
:)
so, actually im in a short one-week-hlidya now. but....
im still doin my assignment.
da holiday suppose start from laz friday till next monday.
but lecturer so cacat.
wanna giv us extra class.
so laz friday sat got class..
this friday and sat got class oso.
so da only one-week-holiday bcame 3-days holidays. ish
espeacially da 'A''D'.hamsaplou lecturer.
i hate him.:C
u tak mau balik kampung tapi kami mau la. allah.
heh heh heh.
i m at cameron home nw.
relaxing for the only 3days holiday.
mum got vry big shock when she saw my fully-pimples face
and xiuxiu tan skin.
and goin bck on 2ml.
i hv to go. rushing for bloody assignmentsss.
actually i hv more to say..bt..umhmm. unoe..tsktsktsk
i promiz i will update soon in this week.okay?
b patient :)
p/s: to moi gurls. i miss u all already. wait for me alryte?
xo.xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...