winnie♥her love is contagious.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Saturday, October 25, 2008

tada.
it was saturday again. *say yeahoo to saturday*
im suppose to go xiang''s bufdae party bcoz her bf and frens called me more than hundreds times but honestly ..i dun reli like them. ah. :( sorry.
after dsigntwo class.1/2 Dmg & I went to pyramid for a lunch and we lepak lepak before i go home. I m quite tired on that day bcoz of the bloody design two assignment. Qien and me chilled at home awhile and we started to ki siao .


si ni ma sei .:-X

Jc came to picked me up around 8smtg and we headed off to curve for a yumchar section. and there was 3 different gang""s yumchar together.
waterboy's gang. my gang and sinyung's gang.
what i can say is. different gang better dun gather together. its kinda weird man.

winnie *heart* mei

thye winnie qien jc mei and eric
( * ___*)
tsktsktsk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...