winnie♥her love is contagious.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

owh. i hv been vry hectic for the past 2weeks.
assignments are killing me. but still. i love's it..
it makes me spent more time with the bunch of crzy sai people.:D
i just realize dat i got more than five so call "nick name"s from them
1. rou piao piao. the idea which actually came from long piao piao and i was singging cny song on that time
2. fei ni . (fei + winnie= so fei ni)
3. sai ni .( shit + winnie= sai ni)
4. heavy smoker ( I DONT sMOKE. they just mean the HEAVY word)
5. fei po ( =.=)
6. Pi gu.
7. 8. 9. and so so so many.

what i can say is. u guys are so 'creative 'man.

so. cny holidays finally started. sai famaly went back kampung last nitht. and i start to miss them already. even it just few hours after.

i catched 3movies in three days before holiday. for some people. this might so common to them. but for me. it is so unblievable bcause. for me, watch dvd at home is better. im a weirdo maybe:D

while watching rec. qi en kept shaking my left leg and celine kept shaking my right leg.
the movie is good. but it is too horrible for me. :C. ashley. i shud listen to u:C

the next day. wacthed underworld with cella.
this movie oso beh pai la. but i fell asleep in the cinema. when i woke up. the show almost end d:D im too tired. lalala~

and the third day. met up with maxx and catched the movie red-cliff 2. (is it spell like this)
hmm. whoa. this is the best in all three movie i watched. i love this kind of movie man. aiya. as what i mentioned at the previous post. im old lady d ma:)

i supposed to post more picture. but i lost my camera cable. i cant transfer them to my laptop:C.
talk so much is not my style :D. nic,familiar huh? :D.
post at least xiu xiu pictures from my hp:)>


the best ji mui:) sai en

the new babe. sailla
last but not least.
happy cNY people :-*
and my lovely babe.lingling:)
i will collect angpow for you.no worries kay:)
i will be coming vry soon. whoo
sai lin sai lly sai lla sai en . come back loe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sai nie~miss u lo~
sai lin here@@

Qi En LEE said...

rou piao piao
miss you ler while ia back i wan eat ramly again hor
haha go pou also

Anonymous said...

i wan oso lehhh
choose thursday la~boleh save money leh~XD

Qi En LEE said...

em em
is ok to me
ask that rou piao piao ler

w i n n i e said...

friday got class la wei!!!
9 am eh

Qi En LEE said...

yorr..mafan lo
then friday go lo
go bobby i havent been there

Anonymous said...

need to pay $$$$$$$~wuwuwuw

Marcella said...

sai la..thx for ur nick name la rou piao piao..miss u..xoxo..club 2gether next time k!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...