winnie♥her love is contagious.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

very very good girl winnie choo wai tien :)

very oh-no & unbelievable.
i never walk out from my very-messy room since i reached home afta came bck from college around 3 and start to do assignment around 5..
its about 10 ish rite now.
i hd only done A,B,C,D& 1/2 of E. well. i think i need a break.

just got a call from mei. and miracle happened.
its saturday nite.ask to club la for sure..but... this is nt the point. the point is.
I told her i prefer yumchar tonite.
i dont think dat she will trust me or wad else. but seriously. im not in the mood to club.
shock? duh. im good girl :)

. mum went to sing karaoke with her girlfriends already. very happening ish. don wan pick up my call somemore.

bay is leaving m'sia to indo. one more friend leaving. so. when is my turn?


photoshooting.

oi.never touch up my fat okay.



bloody thingy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey winnie!thanks for dropping by =)

Yeah soho's a real nice place. prices also very nice ahaha..

Exactly that, that's why i felt chardou when I remembered there's ole ole bali in pyramid XD

Very nice leh ur work. simple alphabet also can look so good!

NicChan / Rei said...

nice woh =P pls draw out the whole map font so that i can use in my pc..bwhahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...