winnie♥her love is contagious.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

mummummummummummmum mah.

feel like blogging while doing figure final.
and a lil camwhore to chill my self :D




jc's G10 which already 'BELONG' to me.
muahahaha.

penguin always complain that i never give any tittle to my post.
i found that it is quite difficult because its just like u name ur diary daily.
but. :) since now im so free for waitting my turtle network uploading pictures.
so. i brain storming for a while and part of poker face appear in my mind.
smtg like mummummummum and apa mahmahmahmah.
so i just put my tittle in that way:D ahaha

i left only one subject before the lovely holiday which is figure. i never thought that i would love figure that much. oh ya. i finally get a B for figure assignment after a lot of R, C+,B- . dont tease me. B is very enuf to me now.figure only k:D

i ve been vry vry busy with hunting banyak banyak diferent kind of haighwaist skirt.
and i bought one more in pyramid :d
tsk tsk tsk . and i likkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke it so much wei.


buhbye.
tingting <3>

2 comments:

Karen-S said...

you look cute in tat photo..
"ma bin" sumore...XD

bout me said...

YERRRRRRRR!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...