winnie♥her love is contagious.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

IM IN LOVE !

Hey people!!! you couldnt believe this! I met my mr right just last 2 months! and we are getting engaged now! this is so unbelievable! i know people talks a lot bout us. Isnt that too fast? isnt that too young? Even i doubt myself too. But nothing could stop us anyway, i made up my mind and we are ready now to go through everything together after a long discussion with the parents and they said yes :) This is like a dream for me but i do love him, very much :)
Our engagement is set the end of this year, probably in any of the hotel in kl. I have so many things that i have to follow up. See you soon friends.
xx.

3 comments:

KATE said...

seriously???
but den congraz :)

♥ ling said...

congrat my lovely sista. i luv u. although u can show his pic. he is so low profile love it :)

ansyn said...

your blog got hacked is it lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...