winnie♥her love is contagious.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

i spend all my free time to sleep. bcox i dont reli hv enuf time to sleep :<>

beside than working as awaitress at DPC..
.
.
im a home tuition teacher at the same time XP
celine : wa. you mo you yang!
I: yes !ofcox i do! ROCK!


i know its been quite awhile that i hvnt been updating my bloggie.

part time job is tiring and i found out it actually effecting my studies at the same time.
so i decided to start catching up evrything in college .

i went to putra jaya to renew my passport .
i never know that it is so so so much nicer at noon time!

oh ya. i m so into this black guy AKON recently. he is so so so Hwat!!
i went to his consert which held on lagoon surf beach.


we actually hv special seat which is on a big rock and we have free drinks.
but the fucker dumbdumb security actually brought us to a cheap ticket's corner.
anyway,
i was so HIGH and i saw akon fell down just infront of me.
i almost can touch him but i didnt. hahahaha.

met up wf jc and thye after that and we went to gao wong yeah.
& evryone bought one of this.




i love my juicy pencil case:)

2 comments:

Sot Girl said...

haha~missy winnie very sohai~hahaha~

ashley said...

u are showing off how you enjo your time and your life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...