winnie♥her love is contagious.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last weekend of May

My first dinner date with memelyn since she came back from her very long sem break. We were suppose to go Fukuya but It was too late when i finally settled all my stuff and picked her up.( I wonder why fukuya close so early :( 10:30) so eventually we decided to go this yokitori restaurant which located at subang jaya , Sui-ka. heh! one of my favorite japanese restaurant.

Not much photo taken due to i forgotten that i actually brought my camera. hahaha.



I really feel like showing you guys how great is the restaurant and the food.. so i downloaded this two photo from internet.(first & second)

okay. the only two photos that i took.

yes. empty plates. becox by the time i found out my camera.. it was too late~~ :D

headed off to baskin robbin for some after desserts!

Guess who ordered the big one! not me *cough cough*


memelyn~

Qi en

and us!



Went to Sunway station One after i sent memelyn back.
I always love to go there on weekend though sometime some annoying singer might sing too LOUD & I actually feel so envy all the time to these people who can sing very well. why cant I sing so well like them ;(





heh. was trying to act cool!



so, thats it. my weekend.
sounds normal and boring? nah, i actually found out i love my life to be like this. easier but so much happier!!



1 comment:

Miki Ho said...

i love your Mac case !!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...