winnie♥her love is contagious.

Monday, December 31, 2007

30 dec.

went to 1u 2dae. passed by sri melaka. yikes...i think of u again..
urgh.felt like sum1 shooting my heart ! pain :C

well. . den ask casxandra bring me go yum cha.
i saw a boy...he look alike YOU!!! ya!!! de hair style !! his face !!the way he sit & the way he look at ppl.. urgh!!! nevermind. i tried to talk to casxandra and kick ur face from my brain.
but why!! the guy keep looking at me .. :C. urgh. its not a good thing la. this make me think of da day..d day V watch chipmunks and eat nasi lemak..:C.da second shoot to my heart.

urgh..YOU.. make me miseable..

i miss u so much...............

do u remember. u said dun talk to u bcoz im not over him.
but now.im totally over him..so can i talk to u now ? :C.
sometimesssss..i wanted to msg u...but i jz saved it & never send to u..
i miss u..do u miss me too.. :C..

1 comment:

VNI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...