winnie♥her love is contagious.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

happy 2008~ nana

Yeahee. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!







yesterday went the curve again to countdown. me & vivian is ready at 8something. but v reach curve at 10something. trafficjam? no~ is kok loong's fault. we wait for him almost an hour.



afterward v clubbing at mystique. fun? NO~ im not enjoy at all. my toe kept terpijak by boon!!



boon is very syok last night. a girl. no . a woman. she keep use her breast rub against boon & kissed him O_o''''''.. den? boon kiseed her back la. abutden?moreover the girl look sexy & not bad. mayb this is good for guy. but actually its disgusting loe. for me la. yea..i noe im not openminded:D>


somany ahpek lar & its it is prety hot loe.. luckily kah keong & lun take care of me & vivian all the time :D. thankQ.

9 comments:

VNI said...

Thx ya comment..but it was funny bout that lady with boon XD
notti lar u..clubbin nvr ask me to go T_T

i same as u not so open mind tOo =)
then how ur life goin on?
what course u'll choose for study?

Yela Yela.. i know u very support me,i love ya too sweetie ^_^
Long time nvr see u d..

sorry just now i've mistake posted comment to '30' article..

and wanna wish HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

w i n n i e said...

haa. its okay ;P.
sorry loe. next time i will ask u to go too :p. lol. life without scul day is damm bore loe. mayb advertising or wat else loe. still looking for. how bout u huh,sweetie? so long never see u too. but dun worry. i noe v ll meet at jinjang when CNY. isint it? haa .so u got ur car license?

Anonymous said...

mummy u ok mou? hehe
countdown not enjoy.
sasa mummy =/

w i n n i e said...

sad la. 2 countdown oso not fun at all :C

VNI said...

I still dunno this year CNY I'll jinjang there anot..not yet confirm..teehee*

I still got no license..U??get d?
Yea..without skul day really bored!!

w i n n i e said...

no. but next wed goin to listen de undang course. u? got L license d?
my mum is goin to kill bcoz of i still mm teh mm diu.:D how come will not b there? ur hs is near by my popo hs right?

VNI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VNI said...

uh..umm~my grandma house near by there only..^_^
then u never think what u wanna to be ?now we're 18 d..cannot mm teh mm diu jor,time never wait us..
Do u have working now?

w i n n i e said...

lol. not yet!! im still 7teen.
haa. i born at nov:D kakaz.
yea. working for my aunt. wanna b a pro make up artist.mayb..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...