winnie♥her love is contagious.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

hi people, im back. ;)


was busying wif a 3-days job at pc fair.SOnicgear.
yea.. it is a vry tiring job bt wif quite high payment *for me la, it is quite enuf for me to buy sum stuff 4 da cuming tioman trip.*
i work without frens acc. work for a strange brand. but . it was pretti awesome.
da day before i work. im damm nervous la. i never go to any pc fair . im worried bout wad i ll face on da next 3days. but..evrything is not as horrible as wad lingling told.=.=
i knew a lot of frens there. they are soooo frenly _ and i love them.
this is me and eva. da only girl who are same age wif me. aha. v are da youngest staff.
me and carolyn.
winnie & meng chun
winnie & ivan. snap and walking @ da same time=.=
sonicgear~
they are moving da toshiba tv vry vry vry slowly~~~hahah

i learnt a lot . how to promote sumthing i dunno even noe it. espeacially how to innocence.bullshit all 3days and let ppl trust wad i said. actually i dun even noe wad is da different btween al da headset.

example:
Acustomer: wad is da different btween this & this model?
winnie: da base of xxx is more stronger and da sound is more powerful .(erm. no body tell me this but da higer price tag )

ahaha. dis is a skill i learnt.


da nite view of double jagung from da park. omg.klcc is freaking.sui man.



in love again~currently fav song ;) i luv janice. her song is awesome.
when you smile my life becomes a ray of light sing me a lullaby to sleepat midnight
i'll be hypnotized when looked into your eyes
turn off the room light let's spend the night
take me to far away
away to your secret place
take my tears my fears
take all my pain for which i'll repay someday
with a kiss and say
can't believe that i'm in love
in love wif u
when the stars don't shine
and when the birds don't fly
and when the flowers cry and when the rain runs dry
when the violet's red
when the rose turn blue
baby i'll still be inlove with you






got da go. nitez. xoxo

ermmmmmmmmmmmhmm...........................................




IM BACK!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how dare you told customer such answer?! hahaha just kidding.. actually I was answering the same way like you ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...