winnie♥her love is contagious.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

laz laz laz laz day. i decided to start skip all my dinner so i can slim down b4 i go to p.tioman.i noe it is a vry stupid way..but. i still wan to try _ntg is impossible ryte. haha

so..yesterday i skiped my dinner..

for today~
breakfast: i had a vry dlicious chicken toast crepes at metro.
lunch: white rice wif eggs. (i love rice.0.o)
and this is my dinner:
10pairs of chicken wings. it is me. ling0 and boyboy dinner +supper.. horrible ..isnt it?
oh MY god. its been how many hundred years i didnt taste this.


well..i paid all of this. so...im super regret dat why im so greedy.
i had tried my best to finish it. but it is impossible ryte.im as full as a tick now.

lil doggie bee. wai sek gao~


after 3hours: gosh. im fuckin full nw.

a lil afraid to chick wing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...