winnie♥her love is contagious.

Monday, May 5, 2008


a charmless new hair cut.
um..i cut it my self.:C im totally regret now. sigh.
duh!~

so i got tagged by sei IVAN!!

rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?

*was suffering think new and acceptable reason for my mum so i can ponteng scul.:D

5 things on my to-do list today:

*clean up my super untidy room~

5 snacks i enjoy:

* poipoi~ a kind of soft candy

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

* buy all the product of the make up store

* support ling and my self to slimming centre :D

5 of my bad habits:

*i luv gossips. tsktsk

5 places i have lived:

*Nova

5 jobs I've had:

*pc fair

5 people I tag:

*no:D,

haha.im lazy so only 1 or 2 answers for each questions. ngekngekngek

yo ppl. 3 more days :D! tioman !!here i come!!!!!

1 comment:

Vivient said...

since u goin p.tioman 2mrw,juz wan to remind u that dun 4get to bought me a birthday present ya!!hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...