winnie♥her love is contagious.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

a public holiday. but a normal day for me. urgh. thr are like still ages until my course get start loe. UH!
i just came back from ou. v are soppose to watch IRON mAN. but there are fking many ppl and i reached thr around 12:30 like dat but all the show for iron MAn fulled d instead of after 7 pm 1.
so den they decided to catch da movie , over hear dead body, =.= it is frikkin bored loe.
finally i bought a pair of slipper for my tioman trip. 1 pair for bro & a purse for lingling.


i took out all my saving and started to count. i found dat...........i spent more den 2400bucks for this 2months. hell. they can bought me a Lv or maybe a burberry handbag already. feeling like ribuan of 'OH MY GOD!oh my god!! 'cuming out frm my mouth. im interest wif a sony camera and a mac all-in-one desktop. if i wasnt spent too much and i take out some saving from my bank, i might can bought both of them. sigh.;C

babye mac;C babye ppl..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...