winnie♥her love is contagious.

Monday, July 19, 2010

falling slowly

Im always upset every time when i look at my chat box : (
i lost my readers since i changed my link and also stopped blogging for almost 8months :.< and the bad bad thing is,i didnt write down their links before i removed evrything. .

duh.
last friday, i was invited to party with the bloggers at @live which located at sunway pyramid. The party started at 7:30 and it was almost 10 when i arrived there.I know i should change my bad attitude and be punctual all the time. HAHAHA.


jocelyn! the "korean" girl! she just look like a korean. dont you think so. i love it when she is smilling.so adorable!

& Mia. the sexy one. (omg!i forgot to bank in money to her again!! shhhh ;D)


Jason & I

i just realize the beast simonso havent send me ours picture.!



After a whole year. finally met up with my love one! JOCELYN! at Ecoba.


We bitch about other people, share our's secret just like what we used to do. When i look at this picture, a lot of memories recalling back in my mind.
espeacially the day u forced me to happyhour with you at 4pm.
babe, we shud meet up more often! i miss you already :.(

i love the angel tattoo on her back. thats cute isnt it?

this bitch finally returned me my fisheye after a year!


uhhhh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...