winnie♥her love is contagious.

Monday, July 26, 2010

to be c♥ntinue

It was a super hectic and also headache week. been partying too much and i seriously feel so chan and old now. 4days of parties in a week is crazy. i don't mind to drink but i hate to be drunk and the hang over on the next morning.

Cousin wedding on last week was so fun and touching. It brought all of us together and met up with a lot of long lost relatives.I was super busy helping them take pictures for the three days. There re almost 3000+ of pictures taken and i wonder how long they gonna take me to edit. ish.

let me show u a bit bit 1st : )

kelvin & i

ji muis



the bride looks so sad in most of the pictures cox she cried a lot. hahaha


amber, my lil princess ;)






i like the last two piece even though they are a bit blur. but COOL!

supposed to upload more pictures and also talk about my holidayy :D
but i cant upload pictures due to the sucky sucky conection :'(

so we will continue on my next update wookay ?

loves,
...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...