winnie♥her love is contagious.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

only hope

well, i know i should blog more often. I always promise my self to update more ,yet i always failed to do so

Heylor sunday. my very very last day of holiday after a 4weeks long sembreak. Everyone was surprised when i told them it gonna be my last day of holiday . They wonder what i have been doing cox it seemed so short and i hv been so quiet lately.

It was my longest break since i graduated from high school. For the first week, i had my first getaway at Cameron highland home. Its always great to stay there for a few days after those hectic days. I also went to Port Dickson with friend for another getaway. Honestly, its been more than 10years since i last visited that place. I dint bring any books or laptop cox i thought i would spend the whole day on beach . but i was totally wrong, i should have remember the beach is dirty and the water is even worse and the thing is, the place we stayed don't even have any beach. at last, i spent the whole day watching TV. sounds boring but it was a really getaway from the busy city.

probably becox of the pd getaway, i became so lazy. spent most of the days at home watch tv and read some books. and ofcox parties at night time *laughs*


I realize that i probably read too much vivi. my make up is getting kao and kao and kao. thick foundation , eye shadow and also eyeliner.

im getting a lil bit sick of it, been putting light make up since last 2 week. surprisingly most of my friends prefer me in that way :):) so , dont be surprise if u see me with light make up in the club k .



i m officially missing this empat mata guy in the photo. A very very very good and kind friend of mine. because of what u said to me, im a happier person now : )

awww. i miss the feeling of the "shua jui" (hokkien) hahaha very random huh?



and i miss two bitches who wrote this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...