winnie♥her love is contagious.

Monday, April 20, 2009

After very very busy with all the final project..
im finally free:-D woooo.
drawing two finally comes to the end.
and this is the subject i like the most in this semester.
no. not because of j ok!:d



calligraphy..
my design . shanghaitang paper bag.
sam's final my final and me:)
owh no. i didnt take any picture with anylecturer.
but i asked michael my workshop lecturer.to add me on facebook. and he did :D ahaha
after everything. qien and i went to pyramid to shop awhile eventhought. we are extremely
tired.
had our lunch at tony romas











lmao. sissy small gary

after lunch ..


im unhapph because qi en ply bowling quite well.


a note book from forever21.
qien tried to stop me to buy this book.
obviously. he failed. wahaha


and finally. my boyfren and qi en 's girlfriend been reload


say yeah to holiday.:)
*kisses*

1 comment:

Apple.H said...

this camera looks cute la!! its real???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...