winnie♥her love is contagious.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

i can hardly feel badluck in the air.:C


before i start. let me talk a bit .. about valentine's day.
(ahaha,yeap. i know its a bit late. :D:D)

join the gang to single party nite @ poppy.


whoa all these are single people:D.

that night supposed to be very FUN! Because all the single people are hunting around the club. i bet so. but. i dont have much fun because..
i lost my handphone .
how did i lost it?
ahaha.
honestly. i dont know.

mum bought me a new LG.
after two months.
.
.
.
i went shopping with vivient.which is yesterday
and then..
i lost my newhandphone again in this lousy fitting room.
i leave it inside. and when i suddenly remember and came back gain.
its gone.

yea. i lost two handphone within two months.
:X
im so happy bcoz mumy didnt blame me at all.
owh mum. i love you!


omg. i love this long skirt <3
.
.

so folks:> give me some time. i will go register the same number again okay:)

assignments are killing me




x.o.x.o





2 comments:

YienChun said...

now only talk about Valentine where got a bit late..?
its TOO LATE la weih.. lol..
you also blur blur kind wan har..? if not also wont lost 2 hps in 2 months.. XP

w i n n i e said...

haha. is it? two months only wei.
dunno why la. been very dumb lately

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...