winnie♥her love is contagious.

Monday, April 27, 2009


i just came bck from one utama.
and i feel very tired.
its been quite long i never shopping on weekend.
and i felt miserable and cannot breath in the mall.

i did not shopping enuf because mother's day is on the corner.

and this time, lingling and me want to buy her a big gift :D

dats why i cannot spend too much

plus..

im going to buy my self a dslr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11im super excited now!



redang trip is coming very soon.
and i miss the smell of the salty sea water.

they say we paid too much for the trip
but i think it worth.:)

today i saw a nike sport shoe
and it is super cheap. only rm109
red colour somemore. i luv red colour :-*
but when i wanted to call mum and ask her to see the shoe
i realized that my handphone is not in my pocket , my bag, auntie's mummy's bag or whereva
i was very scare because i dun wan this kind of stupid unlucky thing happen anymore and it just happened twice in february and few weeks ago.

when i was vry sad that time uncle took it out from his pocket and tell me i actually left it on the sofa when trying the nike shoe . so he curi curi angkat and keep it.

i think i really need a secretary. so who wanna interview ? : /

1 comment:

Vivient said...

never never lost my hp!if not...u better watch out!lmao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...