winnie♥her love is contagious.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

its public holiday :)
i supposed to go dessert's bar since i miss it so much.
but then sue mei said she might join us if we changed the plan which is movie at the curve insteed of makan at dessert's bar.
so we changed the plan for her.
i just cant believe that she choose to pak toh with the boyfren eric insteed of me!
low sue mei! i hate you!!

dunno since when i said i want to slim down.
but it never success. somemore getting worse:C

my mind keep telling my self im on diet im on diet.
but i cant stop my leg by stepping in to the apartment
choose a seat
and order foods and dessert:O


dinner at toilet





jc


me




jc and i

thye





sisters






















watched xmen after dinner.
and i hate the endding:O


im currently addicted to cinema tycoon.
xie xie ni terry :)
that is so sweet:)



end.
winnie with lotsa lotsa love~
goodnite folks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi~~~so happy arrrr
bring me pi sana makan lehXDDD
the prettiest girl~XD




ur lin

Anonymous said...

wa. si ce line
u change so fast one!

Sot Girl said...

i learnt from you...^^

yea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...