winnie♥her love is contagious.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009


After two years..
im back . to this such a beautiful place. redang island :->

so let's start with the first day :).
since the flight was in the early morning 7oclock
means we have to depart from our place to the airport at 4a.m and reach there b4 6a.m
so guys decided not to sleep and gather at place.

No doubt. my place always been their first decision.
so evryone came to my place after family dinner.

the ssqueen yap lihwen the bitch did that to my bear.
OH YAPLIHWEN!!!! i suddenly remember u hvnt pay me for this set of bikini!!!!!

ahthye love my bearbear bag:D

went to jc's place and start doin our hair while waiting for his daddy to wake up





in the airport.



we actually found dat jc's name spell wrongly in the ticket
but luckily the sir name and ic number correct so they still can accept the small mistake.

eric and xiu mai






look at xiu mai mouth. she was happy with my new nick name .

miss su xi. i dunno even noe wad is the meaning of su xi. ish!





ah thye look like a fisher man with the picnic hat. wahaha



evryone is too excited and couldnt sleep in the plane.






qi en : winnie i love you

winnie : vomit.....










take out all the bikini and start put on many many many layers of sunblock :S

and.. camwhore for sure:)










owh. i love vivient's handphone so much ; <

vivient with her bobo sunblock

and me.

my best pose among all the picture. tsktsktsk


there are 5 alphabet. guess wad are they;>
still miss calligraphy even im so far away from one academy :D

and the fella qi en miss figure already :D
qi en : eh. my master piece!


nice yea? hand and leg made by me only:D


bamboo one
and this is bamboo king. :D
jc and penguin.

they wanted curi curi do smtg bhindme and take picture.
but they failed..bcoz i detected that:D
since they love me so much.
ofcoz i will teman them and pose abit for them ; >
..


click and zoom in this picture and see vivient face.
hahaha.





thats all for the 1st day:D..
teeheee..
xoxo

1 comment:

Sot Girl said...

qi en 's ass so big~XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...