winnie♥her love is contagious.

Sunday, May 3, 2009


t
hey called me at noon
and they can hear my husky voice
i told them i want to drink
at nite
eric picked me and sue mei up and dropped us at SohoKL.
Sue mei and I walk around and we choose raw to booze up and hv our talk.

yea. only two of us:)



mei

and i


potato wedges :P

im happy because boon boon they came to join us
















alcohol cause my face red like tomato

say harlo to winnie the drunk ass
totally k.o after three bottle of heneiken ONLY :C
i told them i can talk . i can camwhore can sing can sms can call.
but i cannot walk : /haha. i know dat is funny
low sue mei.
thx alot for always there for me wheneva i need you <3.
i love you ok?
x.o.o.x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh.....drunk la u~XD
the last pic..u look so dumb dumb~XD

lin

YienChun said...

drink until cant walk again..
hahaha.. really funny la you..

Anonymous said...

can u just call me sue mei n not the full name....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...