winnie♥her love is contagious.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

its your ♥

time flies :) and cant believe that i had already done another semester again. It was a very long and very tough semester compare with the previous one.YEAP! This is the reason why i have been so busy and never update my blog!! but anyway, im so glad that i improved a lot than the previous semesters. welcome back passion!!

Ling is finally back to home for her summer break.so happy dat i ngam ngam started my sem break and i just be informed that this break is gonna take a month long. :D


i just dyed , cut and perm my hair! i thought it would be amazing ><" but unfortunately the result was reli bad. i just look like a lion and i have to curl my hair with tong all the time :(

last few weeks ago, i went to sultan lounge with my ladies after struggling with so dam much of assignments.
What i can say is,It is so classy and beautiful ! even ling keep asking me to bring her there after she saw my pictures.


Candle & I.


i love their tempura! it was so TASTY! i just cant belive that i had more than 2 portion!


my coolest friend! gaga wong.


winnie meiyi and candle


celine : eat eat eat


we fell in love with Moet after the night.

alrite!its time to dozzing off.! goodnight folks
&
bye pink devil. i decided to dump you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...