winnie♥her love is contagious.

Friday, June 4, 2010

summer breeze


I spent more than 3hours to cut this I-love-you thingy for typo work. The original size was actually smaller than my hand if you look at the real work. I guess I was almost fainting after I cut them out. Hahaha





My favorite shoot for leong keat but too bad I don’t think he likes it L. Was surfing here and there through internet and saw some photographer’s blog. I feel so dumb and fed up evrytime when I look at their works. Jason said I need a new lens,so I think..hmm. it’s time to get myself a 50mm lens perhaps.


im so in love with my swarovski CDG .

derek: why re u wearing a love tee.
me : cox i need love.

harloe, im serious, i need someone to love me. :(.

SINGLE AND AVAILABLE !




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...