winnie♥her love is contagious.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

lion king. bombom ya eh


"Earth & skies say what they may
I will love you all throughout my days"

I found this picture in a folder named "silly winnie" in my thum drive.
With no doubt, I know jason created the folder cause he was the one who took this picture when i was playing with senior's work.

Went out with some highscul mates for dinner. It is always great to have this kind of yumchar session which you can actually chilling and really really be your self talk like urself , bullshit talking non-sense with a bunch of friends.

I realize that most of the time, they love to touch my head evrytime when they see me. you might think they treat me like a dog , but somehow i love it. *laughsss*

There a lot of things happening around us again since the day we met her in I love koffee. but anyway, It reminds me my first semester in one academy , and i can say that, they re beautiful :) and unforgettable even though a lot of dramas happened after that.

sometime i feel lucky cox i met them . DMG. they changed me and they changed my life :)
you guys are the best .hahaha(bu yao tai gan dong)

Guess what, I m so happie right now. cox they said, :"winnie, ni shou liao" (winnie , u lose weight)

hahaha. its gonna to be a good nite.

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...