winnie♥her love is contagious.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

summer !!

heylor. ! its summer time. ling is coming back in two weeks or time.
im so so so sooooooooo excited man. cox i miss her a lot :(

i really really have to start my diet plan again cox we planned to go some beaches .
i wouldnt feel beachy without bikinis on. so please. i needa slim down.


i had fun with my billboard project which i have to make my self look like a bride.
this is a candid shoot while i trying to pull the curtain. yes my house curtain. *laughss*


and i used this for final work : ) jason said my smile dam fake.
is it? hmm ...* wondering *


im very happy cox i just checked my cimb acc balance, thk god. my ptptn loan finally got approved. :D:D and another thing is, lecturer told me he likes my painting. He said it is posibility to win the competition. eventhough i never thought to win the competition.

was very emo since last week and hv been insomnia for 2weeks,
until today, i knw i goin to hv a very very sweetdream later . ngekngekngek


oh ya, before i end .
i wanna introduce this lil cute thing!!

tadang!
a floating hello kitty balloon :D :D!!

it is sooooo cute isnt it!? and the thing is! when u pull it, it will actually "walk"! trust me.
chen bought me this last sunday from the balloon event thing in pavillion.

but anyway. everytime when i look at it.
it reminds me the hello kitty story.
ew. .
im not goin to tell the story . cox i started feeling creepy now

ciaoz!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...