winnie♥her love is contagious.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

08 jan~:D





life getting so boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee after secondary scul :c.

miss babes loads.


today went to HELP with ling ling & kazzy. haa. no. im not the student of HELp. just go there for...playplay:D haa. they had their claz inlecture room .some different claz join 2gether. so the teacher wont know im not the student of the claz.lingling keep talking & paktoh wif kazzy. me? help her to copied some note loe.

afterward go bonbon for lunch. b4 v reached there, lingling kept tell me how yummy is those food

.but ..i dun think its yummy loe. :C/.

bring pigi go PE . he is too fat la. me. pigi. & lingling. 3 of us need to diet.ugrh.but these few days i ate so much.

i change jeans skirt to short pant.IN THE CAR.

haa. yea. i noe im brave:D. but kakak didnt take belt for me. my pant is too large la. on my 1st picture..u will found dat im trying to pull my pant when i running:D

ahah. i bought a package of 'fake diamond' erm. i dunno wat it call actually.haa. so cheap la. i bought it at 'zhong guo fong'.25pack only cost rm6.luckily i didnt buy it at 1utama. they sell 3pack in rm10.lolz

nana. i made it :D. kahkahkha

wohoo. :D.

1 comment:

VNI said...

The park is in Desa Park City?
haha!I know the zhong guo fong..
I went there before,and u bought the fake diamond i also had saw it..
haha!
u notti..notti..
be a fake student in HELP..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...