winnie♥her love is contagious.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

where is my mr.right? :C

Wednesday_ 09.01.08 & thursday _10.01.08


finally attend d undang course. 5hours!!!!!!!!!!! urgh. i was freaking bored loe!! i terslept b4 teacher cam in da claz. ahaa. :d. but only slept 20minutes den woke up d. so many malay there. only 1/10 of ppl is chinese. yea. is me jolene and a girl~

all of them look like had fun in the claz.. but me & jolene is freaking bored loe.

luckily i bring psp ~ haa. and play need for speed :D. dam nice la da game


jolene is extremely jin loe!!!! she order a NASI LEMAK AYAM when v havin break time.

...jolene...YOU B_ _ _ _. yea.i noe u get wat i mean :P

den i order NASI LEMAK....SOTONG... hmmp.. be.. u s*** loe. make me think of de MR.B again.!

!haa. this is da nasi lemak AYAM!!quite Dlicious la/ but fren..are u trying to make me sad ..again?



dat 'hakk mang mang'thing is mine . oi.i order a sotong nasi lemak.not kambing OKAY!!!?

i dun even eat kambing & beef la!! .




**


i look very ugly now. & old too. not mature. is totally old. Y? i slep at 5sumthing evryday!!

plus i dun like to drink. im lazy to walk out from my room to take water & drink.

:C/


today went to 1utama again. sienz loe. so many ppl . & i ddnt bought anything home. :C/

amber is very cute today. finally she wore girl's cloth & didnt answer me : im boyboy ma.


i called babe jolene few minutes ago. urgh..she is in love wif the MR.x. wa. im the only single in the gang now. hm..... +.+ v goin hav our gathering soon.. evryone is comin wif their baby boy..

OMG. pity me. ..WHER IS MY MR.RIGHT? ><.....!!!!!!
yin called me last nite. some pro btween she & ka chun. & jolene tell me she is argue wif her mr.x. babes...i will sam thong when u all get hurt..:c. but luckily u all are alright now.
OI!! mr (s). plz don make them sad agan. if noy. i will chop u all in to pieces!!!! OKAY!!?


i found a lot of my photo in jolene's hp. she like to capture me when im drunk!! Omg. dam wai loe.!!! tomatoes face and de half-open mouth! yikes!


~2ml i hav to awake earlier. need to go scul & take majalah. oh..i do mizz my clazmates.


1st time ponteng sekolah . : D. went to mcdonald at 6am for breakfast & den went fren's house.jz a few month b4 graduate . aiya.. im not dat kind of bad girl la. after schoold time i got bk home & told mum evrything :d.
yea. is me. takkking nap :P.
=)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...