winnie♥her love is contagious.

Friday, January 18, 2008

im bck

hi guyx. IM BACK. muax.k!
maxis cut my line. bcoz of foolish mum my didnt pay the bill for 2months.
woo. so mny thing happened this few days.
FIRst thing. wanna tell u guys...winnie is a semi OL now. ahaa. im working for aunt since monday. Data entry~ uncle praise me guai lui bcoz im enjoying evryday :D.
first day. - i bring jambu.
2nd day. - vitagen a, candy and some snack.
3rd day. - noodles
4th day. - snack again.
today i didnt bring anything. bcoz auntie took me beard papa :p. yummy.

im goin to starve for a week. i gain more weight in this few days.:( but im sure that i cant tahan loe.


tuesday went yum cha with gang. finally :p. yum cha at montkiara, ngek. idiot boon bcame more more more funny after a few weeks work at PDi. he kept acting sissy ..acting..mayb yes..mayb no. he is totally like a gay lou now. babe dumped by mr.x last nite. she cried in the car. im so useless la. i didnt do anything even take a tissue for her. bcoz im sitting in the front seat. im very sam tong when i saw her cried. i bravely blinked back my tears bcoz i dun wan make her gain more :C sadness. but they couple back already. fuse~

weiwei. Vni~ i forgot to take ur key from simon. :c. sorry sorry sorry. !
aiyaa. ur feelin very SWEET now i noe u wont mad at me ryte? geez. in love now isnt it.
yerr....so good....

yeah. there is a good news. finally i decided what to take in the future. i got someone support my point. i shouldnt learn make up ~i mean now. i decide to take graphic design. aiya. i almost wan take business at metropolitan bcoz of mr.B. but then after chat chat chat with uncle. i cleary found that. i study~for my self. mayb a few years later. i will learn make up :). ngek ngek,.

mr.B ~mr.B~ missing of mr.B~

3 comments:

VNI said...

=(
althought i SWEET now but still need house key if not i how to back home?then i stay at where?ur house?haha!

Okay lar..u get back my key as soon as possible after that I find u out for yamcha lo~

Oh ya~Maybe next week i should go Bar Celona ,do u interest?

w i n n i e said...

yaya!!! sure la sweety!!!
but wat day? with jenn?
alrite`~ u can sleep my hs~ahaa

VNI said...

uh-hmm~sorry sweety..I think bout clubbing in Bar Celona will be after 2 weeks something like that..

Cause yday I went there d..for celebrate my fren bday..

I dun1 sleep ur house =P
later u rape me... =C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...