winnie♥her love is contagious.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

m a nuts






im super sad now.. 1st, i jz came bk from one u. wanted to buy the polo-T. but its sold out. im almost insane when the promoter told me this. totally regret y didnt buy it last time :C/





2ndly,






im so idiot loe. & so uselss too... i msg him last nite and hv been waiting for his reply.






but.. he did not reply anything.. and i heard something bout him. finally..im entirely collapse..and burst into tears. i called jolene..i cant even say anything..i jz cry cry cry and cry..she is spook by me.





lost my dignity and being so cheap msg the one who asked me " no msg me & no call me anymore ya"



and my msg is super funny loe. ling ling laugh like a drain when she heard de isi of the msg.


" hello xxxxxxx, how re you? so long never chat with u.how's life"


how stupid uh. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is super lame and idiot loe.





anyway.,thx dears and babes.

thx king lend me ur shoulder.. after i read ur msg.. i felt alot better. thx..

" aiyoyo.. sasa wan a u.. he dowan to choi u is bcoz he dun wan give u anyhope.. in other words he don wan break ur heart so badly.. like after playplay wid u den say bye bye like dat. at least u noe he s a good guy lahr.. dun cry lya."

ya..maybe.. maybe yes..maybe NO,but anyway. reli feel much better after i read this.

" love some1 are cant deny one..and it is no the word 'cheap' in the love's world."babe snt me

babes. sorry yesterday i make u all spook..

and lingling too..sorry i did make u worry bout me. im alright now.

geez.im f''king tired bcoz of work nonstop. somemore need to work till end of the february~






:< .


workworkwork. in uncle's new store



u re driving me insane ~~

**
每一次只要提起你的事
我都会笑笑带过
被姐姐骂我蠢我也会告诉她我觉得很幸福
因为你我失去了自己
这一次我彻底的崩溃我也会爬回上来
找回自己
你说 “because u speak mandarin & i speak english"
哦 是吗~ 那我会让你看见我会变得更棒
**

i always needed time on my own
i never thought i need u there when i cry
and the days feel like years when im alone
and the bed whr u lie
is made upon ur side
when u walked away i count the step dat u take
can u see how much i need u rite now.

1 comment:

VNI said...

so touch after I read these..

everything will be fine,dun mind it so much!ur friend told u is true " love some1 are cant deny one..and it is no the word 'cheap' in the love's world."

I trust ur english language can speak in best on one day..try ur best! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...