winnie♥her love is contagious.

Friday, January 4, 2008

gong hei fatt cho0ii.*

yeahyeah. 1more month den chinese new year :d. every1 is busying for buy new cloth.


uh . mom gave me RMxxx . but i only bought a dress & a short pant. :C. total only rm150.
den..i spend the rest at blablabla rubbish thing :D.




yea. i bought this at curve. kaka.
a super shining eye shadow :d. it cost rm98 . quite exp la. but i like it so much :d.
formerly i wanted to buy a make-up base. but da promoter keep promote this to me.
& she told me this is last 1 in the shop. then.. i bought it :D


uh. suppose to go 1u & eat haagon-daz with crystal. unfortunately.she is sick.
i had been wait for her msg since yesterday nite .but she never call me & even a call..
finally i msg her : (yin.....'T_______T' ) she reply me & told me dat she is sick.
....

today went to scul. da rubbish scul ,for take majalah. i saw loadof lalas. but when passed by canteen. i do miss my babes..my gang.. the moment v ponteng claz & chitchat at canteen.

( dear, im very sad now. i hav been wait for yin call. but she yet msg me & even a call) i msg jolene.
(dear, dun sad la. you din't call her meh)jolene replied.
(my deear..plz don think too much. mayb she jz forget to contact u. remember i ll alwayz bside u no matter how far v placed. ) another msg she sent me.

uh. it is touching. but im still very unhapi. i dun wan anything change btween me & babes...:C

..

p/s: anyone can teach me how to put a chat box in my page? :C

5 comments:

VNI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VNI said...

February haven't reach now u oredi post bout CNY..LOL

Don't be unhappy,ur babe girl won't don't bother u one,maybe they hv their own reason like what u said "she is sick"..Don't misunderstand it!

u bought the eye shadow the packing special..hehe ^_^
and u still young if never make up i think not bad wad..

VNI said...

Let me teach u..

1st u search this website:
http://myflashbox.sg/
and register an account then edit it!
After edited u just find the code and copy it!

Now,u open ur blog click Cuztomize,
on the page of "Page Elements" ->
Add A Page Element -> find out "HTML/JavaScript" ->
now u can paste it and edit it title here..

If u're not understand can ask me gain..^_^

w i n n i e said...

3more weeks only leh.haa. so u bought new cloth for CNY d?
haa.finally i got a chatbox in my page. but it always got mproblem 1 :C

VNI said...

Miss Winnie do u hv use any messenger?? Miss Vni wanna add u in friendlist..teehee*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...