winnie♥her love is contagious.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

恭喜发财!!!gong xi gong xi




GONG XI FATT CHAI!!


yeahoo.Cny is super close. and 22th i got holiday bcoz of blablabla.actually i dunno why v re in holiday=.=/ wateva.
& amber was stayed over in my hs laz nite.





see her silly face . dam cute loe. aha. and lingling tied the hair for her. she is go ape wif the psp game so we can do wateva to her when she is plying game. bcoz most of the time she doesnt wan to tie hair... dats why i always call her 'hou sai gao'


before goin to timesquare..daddy had bring us to selayang mall. its been 2years i never go there.


jz like wad p.c said. its a shitty mall. v need to take something to uncla ahman at 3something at selayang..but after v finish our lunch its only2p.m.

i got spooked when i saw p.c . aha.

on the way to timesquare. me and amber with the ultraman sunglasses. yes. she get is from her ultraman toy.
dad and amber
cute amber acting ultraman.

timesquare.this dong dong qiang is dam big loe. :D

yeahoo. i bought 1 dress again at t.s. its super cheap loe. wanna wear it at chu yi bcoz the dress is in white colour but wif alot of red flower.
me ling0 and jeff had lost our way. playing acce and take pic :D

she is tired..when no more candy for her.& v was looking for any candy / ice-cream shop.


...

then v went to petaling street. so many ppl la. v jz go there bout 30minutes den buhbye.

bcoz v re tired sleepy sweaty & hungry :C.

i bought this. wanna paste it at out main door. tada. cute leh <3and this for my room.
'all the dream come true ' and WINNIE the pooh &piglet
mini dongdong qiang .& dad was play wif amber. omg. dad is too huge for it=.=



oh gosh.. i spend all my pocket money in 2days=.=

why.. 1st.. its a good thing. i bought a eye liner again. its new to me. no more pencil and liquid, its gel. kate eye gel liner.<3/>
2nd.i bought 6dvd.

a. u got served.

b. stomp the yard : yea. finally i watch it.

c. the simple life. yeah. its old to.. but i like paris hilton.

and blablabla.
..
oh yeah. dear broke up wif mr.x d. its a good thingy. u noe how f..k is the guy? he kept used those ''word tease my dear. yaya. she is bitch .so wat? break up la. and get ur ass off from my dear pls! she doesnt need your care and ur love! she is not nightmare u was her nitemare since 2 of u get started! ok? yaya. v bitch but u BITCHer.
PLEASE DONT MSG ME ANYMORE, I WONT REPLY U> Dude.
duh...breathe winnie. :I
kakak was not here around 1week. finally she gonna bck from cameron 2ml . my home is totally mess now. :C. & v gonna sing this song to kakak. 'how do i live~without u.
yo. i remember when my 1st moral lesson in form 1.
murugaiah: " CHOO, siapa yang cuci baju untuk kame?" i hate him bcoz he like to call me CHOO.
choo : " kakak la"
hey..plz la. i called her kakak doesnt mean i donot respect her. i do. she is like my family member. ok=.=
.
how stupid im. i dun even noe ling0;s frens read my blog often..and i still keep mrBmrBmr.B.
somemore i put a pic wif his name in my last article. w the h. ! they guyx noe him..OMgod...
well.. so what..yea. i fell in love wif the guy. but i gonna make him in my history!..i hope i can do that------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...